An award-winning editor and writer with over 20 years’ experience creating engaging publications and web content across the charity, education and corporate sectors. I provide: • comms project management, from initial concept to finished product • clear, concise and engaging writing for print, web and social media • meticulous and speedy sub-editing and proofing • workplace training in effective writing, house style and grammar.
|Click here to see sample photos|
|Also find me on:||LinkedInTwitter|
See suggested rates:
|Feature writer||Rates: Print media|
|Subeditor or editor||Rates: Sub-editing|
|Book writer||Rates: Print media - writing books|
|Commissioning editor||Rates: Print media|
|Online journalism||Rates: Online/writing|
|from the Freelance Fees Guide.|
Profile last updated: 2020-03-03 10:55:58
After 15 years editing magazines and producing communication materials for major membership organisations, I turned freelance in 2014. I now work for:
- global brands such as Dove, NatWest/RBS, JCDecaux, Lansinoh and Medela
- educational institutions including King's College London, Regent's University London and the Society for Education & Training
- charities and membership organisations such as the Ramblers, Early Years Alliance and Arts Award
- content agencies, namely Keel London, pslondon, Not Actual Size and River Group
- national newspapers, magazines and websites, including the Guardian, Closer, Mother & Baby, Global Health & Pharma, Nursery World and Netmums.
I've also written a book, Choosing Childcare, published by Cross Publishing.
Find out more about me and view my portfolio at www.elyssa.co.uk.
Please click on a thumbnail to see a larger version.
|My first non-fiction book, Choosing Childcare: Nurseries, Childminders, Nannies, Au Pairs, Family, published by Cross Publishing.|